One Gas IT Supervisor - Software Development in Tulsa, Oklahoma
IT Supervisor - Software Development
Job ID: 413
Functional Area: IT
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Relocation Provided: Yes
Location: Tulsa, OK
Department: IT TECH SUPPORT
Internal / External: Internal and External
Experience Required: Not Indicated
This position is located at the ONE Gas headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma and will be a part of the Customer Service team within the Information Technology department. The Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the development and support of our Customer Information System. This position will provide ongoing leadership for the CIS development team related to release management, code delivery, vendor management and technology strategies.
The Banner (CIS) is a critical service for ONE Gas and provides customer service, billing and support for three call centers and 2.5 million ONE Gas customers.
Responsibilities Would Include:
• Responsible for delivery of new or updated functionality based on customer requirements for the CIS platform.
• Responsible for providing guidance to keep the CIS software and services current.
• Responsible for overseeing outage response and issue resolution related to the CIS system.
• Responsible for working directly with business analysts and customer business leaders to design necessary functionality.
• Responsible for working directly with and providing specific requirements to the Infrastructure teams related to back office services.
• Responsible for ongoing measurement and analysis of SLA’s related to the CIS platform.
The successful candidate will work to align these critical systems and services with specific business requirements and services required to provide premier support to ONE Gas Customers.
We are looking for the right candidate with a strong skillset in the following areas:
• 7-10 years of Experience with hands-on development in an industry standard programming language
• Expertise in building and tracking code development processes
• Experience working with Business Analysts and Business Owners to analyze and create solutions based on business requirements
• Detailed organizational and analytical abilities to provide frequent and precise status, reporting and tracking of development and support activities
• Experience working with Call Centers or customer facing systems such as Customer Billing a plus
• Strong collaboration skills
• Experience with managing budgets including forecasting and estimations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.