Be Part of an
Looking for a work environment where everyone is as engaged and passionate about their work as you? Join the ONE Gas team, where our employees care about each other as much as they care about the customers we serve. Based on employee surveys, we’ve improved our engagement scores every year since 2016. Why does this matter? Because when the workforce is highly engaged, they generally work safer, they are more productive and they stay at the same company longer.
We are committed to a supportive culture of physical, financial, emotional and social well-being. ONE Gas Well-Being's holistic approach is created to inspire employees to make healthy personal and professional lifestyle choices.
Vision: To be a company that fosters a culture of physical, financial, emotional, and social well-being.
Mission: Inspiring employees to achieve a healthier today; to be their best self.
Four Areas of Well-Being:
Physical: Encouraging healthy lifestyles where employees are aware of their state of health and opportunities for improvement.
- Company health and wellness centers
- Nutrition Education
- Disease Management Program
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Race Sponsorships
Financial: Help employees prepare for the future by educating on how to spend, save and invest to meet short- and long-term financial goals.
- Financial Management Program – tools to reach personal money goals
- Incentives to support long-term retirement savings
Emotional: Promote, educate and support ways to overcome life challenges that can affect an employees’ health, family life and job performance.
- Employee Assistance Program - (Counseling and Work/ Life Balance Support Services)
- Mental Health Benefits and Emotional Well-Being Resources
Social: Highlight the value of being part of a community and the importance of developing healthy relationships.
- Culture supportive of personal growth – socially and professionally
- Employee Resource Groups – supporting professional growth, advancing cultural understanding and embracing inclusion & diversity
- Recognition Program
- Volunteer Program
- Charitable Matching Gifts Program
- ONE to ONE Fund: Foundation for Employees to Help Employees
Regular, full-time employees and their dependents are eligible to participate in ONE Gas benefit programs.
Competitive Compensation and Retirement Savings Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Eight company paid holidays
- Two floating holidays each year
- (depending on hire date in first year)
- Examples: MLK Jr, Good Friday, Juneteenth, Veterans Day or any other days you choose!
- Short Term Incentives
- 401(k) plan with immediate dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6% and you’re 100% vested on the first day of employment
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan at a 15% discount
Health and Welfare Benefits
- Medical and Prescription Drug
- Basic and Optional Employee Term Life Insurance
- Basic and Optional AD&D Insurance
- Optional Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Healthcare Navigation Support Services
- Second Medical Opinion Service
- Paid Parental Leave
- Critical Illness and Accident Protection
- Career Development
- Educational Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Benefits
- Discount Programs
- Scholarships for your children
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Remote Work Schedules are available for certain positions. Some of those positions are hybrid remote work with some office time and some are full-time remote work