Be Part of an
Looking for a work environment where everyone is as engaged and passionate about their work as you? Join the ONE Gas team, where our employees care about each other as much as they care about the customers we serve. Based on employee surveys, we’ve improved our engagement scores every year since 2016. Why does this matter? Because when the workforce is highly engaged, they generally work safer, they are more productive and they stay at the same company longer.
We are committed to a supportive culture of physical, financial, emotional and social well-being. ONE Gas Well-Being's holistic approach is created to inspire employees to make healthy personal and professional lifestyle choices.
Vision: To be a company that fosters a culture of physical, financial, emotional, and social well-being.
Mission: Inspiring you to achieve a healthier today; to be your best self.
Four Areas of Well-Being:
Physical: Encouraging healthy lifestyles where employees are aware of their state of health and opportunities for improvement.
Financial: Help employees prepare for the future by educating on how to spend, save and invest to meet short- and long-term financial goals.
Emotional: Promote, educate and support ways to overcome life challenges that can affect an employees’ health, family life and job performance.
Social: Highlight the value of being part of a community and the importance of developing healthy relationships.
Regular, full-time employees and their dependents are eligible to participate in ONE Gas benefit programs.
- Paid Time Off
- Eight company paid holidays
- Two floating holidays to use whenever you like every year (depending on hire date)
- Short Term Incentives
- 401(k) plan with immediate dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6% and you’re 100% vested on the first day of employment
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan at a 15% discount
Health and Welfare Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Basic and Optional Term Life Insurance
- Optional Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Basic and Optional AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Healthcare Navigation Support Services
- Second Medical Opinion Service
- Paid Parental Leave
- Well-Being Programs (Wellness Centers, Disease Management, Tobacco Cessation, Financial Education….)
- Career Development
- Educational Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Benefits
- Discount Programs
- Scholarships for your children
- Volunteer Program
- Charitable Matching Gifts Program
- Employee Assistance Program (Counseling and Work/ Life Balance Support Services)
- ONE to ONE Fund: Foundation for Employees to Help Employees
- Flexible Work Schedules